Your privacy is important to HR Quants. We are aware of the threats to your security and privacy. This privacy statement provides information about the private and confidential information that HR Quants collects and uses in our business, and the ways in which HR Quants protects that private information.
Collection of your personal information
HR Quants may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you provide for the purpose of registering and purchasing on the website (including company details, address, contact details and credit card details).
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
• Information about your use of this website.
• Any other information that you send to HR Quants.
• Administer the website.
• Personalise the website or our products for you.
• Enable your access to and use of our website and online services.
• Publish information about you on the website, only following your written consent to do so.
• Send and supply to you the products that you purchase.
• Send statements and invoices.
• Collect payments from you.
• Send you marketing communications.
• As input into the research and development of our products.
• To verify your identity when speaking with you.
Where HR Quants discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HR Quants may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
When you place an order, we will provide a secure (SSL, encrypted) connection and require you to submit the information needed to complete and fulfil the order. This may include and is not limited to your company details, contact details, confidential company information, credit card details, email addresses and phone numbers. Only our authorised employees will have access to this information. HR Quants places a high value on protecting your information and will always take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your private and confidential personal information.
We will never sell your personal details to a third party HR Quants will never sell private and confidential details of our customers to third parties.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. HR Quants is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact HR Quants
Copyright All content is © 2018 HR Quants Pty Ltd All Rights Reserved.
Improve your results measurably. Give your people access to world-class content, insights and practical know-how
Innovation Centre, 90 Sippy Downs Drive, Sippy Downs QLD 4556
+61 (07) 5450 2600